So many firms have the qualifications required for patent litigation, yet so few have the judgment to know when to fight and when not to fight. In Texas alone, there are at least 20 firms with patent litigators qualified to understand the rules of practice and even the technology in suit. But do they have the judgment to know when a costly defense option has no real chance of success or when another issue, if fully investigated, might win the case? Do those firms have the conviction to tell you it’s time to settle or re-design your product? Or to hit the opponent with everything you have until they break? We have that judgment here.
This firm has a long history of helping inventors protect their ideas. But that is just the beginning. We also have the experience to assist stakeholders in monetizing their IP through licensing programs or litigation, when necessary.
We have a deep bench of litigators with specialized technical backgrounds and extensive federal court experience. But we also have the judgment to know when to fight and when not to fight. Of course, there are times when there is no other choice but to fight. In those cases, we are relentless.
If you want that sort of impact litigation team on your side, contact us for a consultation.
Patent Litigation in Waco, Texas
Judge Albright Standing Orders
- Order Regarding Court Docket Management for Waco Division
- COVID 19
- Re Trial Proceedings
- Pretrial Procedures and Requirements in Civil Cases
- Regarding Notice Of Readiness In Patent Cases
- Regarding Patent Trademark Cases
Judge Albright Recent Opinions and Orders
- ANCORA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. v. LG
- CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORP v NITRO FLUIDS
- CLOUD OF CHANGE, LLC v. NCR CORP
- DIGITAL RETAIL APPS, INC. v. HEB
- JTH TAX LLC v. MICKEY WHITE DBA NATTY’S TAX SERVICE
- LIGHTHOUSE CONSULTING GROUP, LLC v. BB&T
- PARUS HOLDINGS INC. v. LG
- SOLAS OLED LTD. v. APPLE INC
- STC. UNM v. ASUSTEK COMPUTER INC